Senior Image Retoucher – Houston Texas
Benefits Offered: Life, Medical, 401k, Dental, Life, PTO
Employment Type: Full-Time
Houston-based company is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Senior Image Retoucher to join our team at our studio in Houston, Texas.
- Preparing digital files including cleaning, retouching, composition work (combining design concepts into realistic photographic renderings), color corrections, and production of final client files (including hi-res and lo-res files).
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop Concentration)
- Minimum 2 years experience on a design or production team in an agency
- Ability to thrive as a member of our team.
- Knowledge of pre-press and related disciplines will be an asset in this role
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya, and Autocad will be an asset in this role
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, and problem-solve under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently to meet assigned deadlines
- Detail oriented and focused on continual process improvement
- Must have a strong desire to learn, and to share knowledge and discoveries
- Strong production portfolio with before and after examples
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION ONLY.
CONTRACTOR AND OVERSEAS APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION REQUIRED