We are currently seeking a Senior Retouching Artist to add to our production team. Must have extensive experience in photo editing and compositing of commercial photography, product photography, image compositions, and color management in multiple color spaces. Creativity and attention to detail are paramount.
Senior Image Retoucher – Houston Texas
Benefits Offered: Life, Medical, 401k, Dental, Life, PTO
Employment Type: Full-Time/Contract/Freelance
Houston-based company is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Senior Image Retoucher to join our team at our studio in Houston, Texas.
- Preparing digital files including cleaning, retouching, composition work (combining design concepts into realistic photographic renderings), color corrections, and production of final client files (including hi-res and lo-res files).
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop Concentration)
- Minimum 2 years experience on a design or production team in an agency
- Ability to thrive as a member of our team.
- Knowledge of pre-press and related disciplines will be an asset in this role
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya, and Autocad will be an asset in this role
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, and problem-solve under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently to meet assigned deadlines
- Detail oriented and focused on continual process improvement
- Must have a strong desire to learn, and to share knowledge and discoveries
- Strong production portfolio with before and after examples
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION REQUIRED